Rewinding to two decades before, there were just two software companies that developed online games. The online casino has become a huge industry now.
If you are looking to start your own business, it is viable to find a good online casino software developer for the UK market.
To help you out, here are some of the best online casino developers in the field:
- Net Entertainment (NETENT)
- Evolution Gaming
- Ash Gaming
- Bally Technologies
NuxGame is a provider of B2B solutions for bookmakers, online casinos, and other gambling industry businesses.
- 14 days free trial;
- Launch website within 48 hours;
- Seamless Wallet API;
- Turnkey solutions;
- Sport Engine product;
- Collaborated with well-known casino game developers;
- Sportsbook software, live betting software;
- Live casino software, virtual sports betting software;
- No setup fees;
- Amazon Cloud infrastructure;
- All in one platform;
- Round the clock support.
Microgaming is one of the few pioneers of gaming software in the world. They came into being in the year 1994.
- Multilingual support (24 languages)
- Provide services to over 400 online gaming businesses
- Over 600 branded games like Mega Moolah
- Total 2000 games
- One-stop solution for all gaming
Net Entertainment (NETENT)
NetEnt came into being in 1996 and is the next big name after Microgaming. It is listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange.
This Scandinavian software features:
- 95% Return to Player;
- Offices in Sweden and Malta;
- Known for huge progressive jackpots;
- Manufacturer of big and popular slot games like Starburst, Koi Princess, Fruit Shop;
- Over 200 slot and casino games.
Playtech started in 1999. They have offices in nine countries. They are headquartered in Douglas, Isle of Man.
- Hosting services;
- Online casino software, bingo;
- Social gaming, mobile platforms;
- Listed on London stock exchange;
- Over 5900 employees;
- Founder of a poker network, iPoker;
- Omnichannel solutions.
Evolution Gaming is another big name in online casino software providers. It was started in 2006 and is headquartered in Sweden.
- Over 7000 employees;
- Listed in Nasdaq;
- Provides services to Vera & John, Unibet etc.
- Provides live dealer games, table games etc.
Ash Gaming started in 2000 in London. This software company is also known for its development games.
They are known for their interactive gambling and betting games. They have been shunned on their new releases for quite a while, but their old games are still played on online casinos. Some of their popular games include Life of Leisure, Time for a Deal, Heart of the Jungle Slot, etc.
Bally Technologies is the world’s largest producer of slot machines. They were founded in 1968 as one of the few oldest companies in the gaming market. However, they extended the business to the market in 2004.
They have power-branded 600 games. Scientific Games is a parent company of Bally Technologies. They even join hands with small software developers and provide the needed exposure to their creations.
Barcrest, now SG Gaming, is another well-known company in online casinos. These UK-based software developers provide a range of branded slot games, card games etc.
They are known for their HD quality slot machines meant for land-based establishments. They are even creators of different types of Roulette like Key Bet Roulette, Roulette with Golden Odds, Nevada Roulette and many more.
These were the top online casino software developers in the UK. Read more on the official websites of these companies with both features and suggestions.